1. Fuzzy here,
    Can Someone live in another state, go to Cali/another medical/recreational state and get a medical card on a mini vacation? Or do they need to live there/have a residential address in that state?

  2. Excellent video content! Excuse me for chiming in, I am interested in your thoughts. Have you researched – Mackorny Marijuana Paradise Blueprint (do a search on google)? It is a great one off guide for giving up smoking weed without the headache. Ive heard some pretty good things about it and my close friend Aubrey got excellent results with it.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.